Data Processing Statement
By registering on the Carers Self Help Hub you consent to us recording and storing personal & sensitive information about you. Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we are required to be clear how we will store and use your information to enable you to make an informed choice.
Information that you provide to us about yourself will be used solely to deliver online learning and to store and report on users’ learning activity. It may also be used by us to send you information about Carers Matter Norfolk that we reasonably think will be of interest to you. Your information will not be passed on to any third party without your consent.
You can request to be unsubscribed and removed from our database at any time. You can do this by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be anonymised and you will no longer be identifiable from any records.
Examples of how Carers Matter Norfolk might use the data it holds, include but are not limited to the following:
- For internal review.
- Customising the content and/or layout of the Carers Self Help Hub.
- Notifying users about relevant updates and new resources to Carers Self Help Hub.
- Gathering feedback or input on the service, content or layout of Carers Self Help Hub.
- Enabling users to bookmark favourite resources.
- Providing anonymous summary data to partner organisations, such as Norfolk County Council or NHS Norfolk. Information you provide to us may be used for statistical and quality assurance purposes but will not be used in any way (beyond its original purpose) which enables you to be identified.
Information you provide in emails to us will only be used for the purpose which we reasonably believe that you give it to us for.
Carers Matter Norfolk is a partnership of four organisations – Voluntary Norfolk is the lead partner and is legally responsible for Carers Matter Norfolk. The other partners are Carers Council for Norfolk, FamilyCarersNet and Norfolk & Suffolk Care Support. Norfolk & Suffolk Care Support administer the Carers Self Help Hub. As a partnership we jointly store and share information on a shared database.
The information you supply will be stored in Carers Matter Norfolk’s client record management (CRM) system. Carers Matter Norfolk currently uses a CRM system called Charity Log which is hosted by a company called Dizions Ltd. Access is password protected and restricted to named users. Charitylog is independently audited and accredited to ISO9001 for quality management and to ISO27001 for system security.
You can find out more about the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) from the Information Commissioners Office (www.ico.org.uk).